Yes, you are on the right page … Your search for Holiday Project for your kids ends over here …
My daughter is over 8 years now …. and she is now fade out of doing Craft each summer holidays!
She has already done things like learning Cycling, Swimming, Skating, Surfing … So wanna break!!
So I began searching for something new .. something fresh … something like engineering DIY project… still easy for her …
So out of my research and confirmation from friends … I am suggesting an interesting idea of summer holiday project, which not only will keep your children engaged building the project over and over again, but also learning electronics, magnets, sound from the best company in world .. yesss .. its BOSE Speakers!
So which is this Best DIY Summer Holiday Project for Students?
Its the only one … BOSEbuild DIY Bluetooth Speaker
Now that you have ordered your BOSEbuild DIY Speaker Cube (Get it on Amazon USA) .. What Next?
What the kids will learn during building the Bluetooth Speaker?
- Magnets and electromagnets
- How sound works
- How speakers work
- Frequency and waveforms
The iOs App will ensure that the kid not only builds speaker well, but also learns the basics, making it fun, learn && rewarding experience! At the end of it they are going to build a rugged, durable BT speaker and years of enjoyment together.I found an interesting DIY Summer Holiday Project for Students - BOSEbuildClick To Tweet
How to assemble the Bluetooth speaker step by step [Hands-on]
Journey of different activities from Magnets to Music
- Get your BOSEbuild DIY speker kit for kids
- Download the free BOSEbuild Companion App on your iOS device – either an iPhone or iPad
The App acts as an interactive guide providing instructions for building the Bluetooth speaker
- As you pass on each step, the interactive app provides spinoff lessons through videos. Kids will know what is happening and what just happened !
- Material required:
BT speaker kit + scissors and tape! that’s all it takes!!
The kit is so wisely designed that it does not involve any Soldering activity, Software flashing or Complex assembly sequence – Hence NO previous technical expertise is needed 🙂
Speaker Kit Cables and connectors are big, bright, and easy to handle. Even the circuit board is clearly labeled.
- Now listening to the videos, kids can begin crafting the speaker using a magnet, copper coil, scissors and tape. And believe me when the speaker makes sound, the iOS device will “listen,” prompting your kid to goto the next step.
During the process the kids will explore frequencies and equalization on their own …. I am sure they will be deeply involved and get to understand how the frequencies impact the sound of music.
- The total time taken for the Bluetooth speaker build shall be around 1~2 hours, depending upon how much your kid is involved in experimenting the build 🙂 And they can do it again and again over the Summer holidays.
- Can the kids Customize appearance?
Yes, absolutely, The Speaker Cube Kit for Kids consists of multiple LED color light options which allows kids to change the arrangements emitting different color lights as many times they like, and it will be a fun when they see the lights dancing with the music,
These lights can be customized to change the colors that are assigned to Low, Medium and High tones!
Further to that the interchangeable silhouette covers can be changed easily, giving the speaker different aesthetic appeal as per personal taste 🙂
Remember the kit uses simple clips, which hold the panels of the speaker together, easy to assemble and disassemble.
BOSEbuild Bluetooth wireless speakers kit for kids is a Fun + Education Project, I am sure your kid will enjoy it this Summer Holidays … Not only that they can keep experimenting it throughout the year on each weekend 🙂